RESIDENTIAL & HOSPITALITY
In 2017 Robbins Design Studio was approached to design the conversion of the “Life of the South Building” located at 100 West Bay Street in Downtown Jacksonville, Florida.
The building was originally constructed in 1963, as a 7-story commercial office building. The proposed renovation would have transformed the existing office building into a new mixed-use facility containing Retail Suites on level 1, and an 89-room Boutique Hotel for the remainder of the property, including two full-service restaurants, with a roof top terrace/bar, and fitness center. Hotel Indigo is the Boutique Brand of IHG. Principal Architect, Brooke A. Robbins, AIA is a certified IHG designer.
- 89 Guestrooms including king and queen suites
- Hotel Amenities including a conference space, business center, and a fitness center
- 2 Full-Service restaurants
- Rooftop Bar overlooking the St. Johns river
- Interiors designed to reflect the Neighborhood story of Downtown Jacksonville
Boutique Brand of IHG